Monday 7 May 2012

Funky Placemats

Over the last week I have spent a fair amount of time with my lovely friend Hayley, she has been very supportive in getting my work out there to the public. I am very excited to say that a beautiful gallery in Salisbury has taken a selection and it looked great amongst all the other arts and crafts. If you are in the area check out the Gallery at Fisherton Mill.
Anyway, I digress, whilst spending time with Hayley she has mentioned several times that she needs some place mats for her new dining room, see where we're going yet? I started looking on line for some fun and funky ideas to make your own, and here is what I have found. As always, use these to be inspired and come up with something unique for you (get your craft hat on and get making, I have!)...

House of Ficek
Fossil












Free printable from The Pretty Blog

Pocketful of Dreams
Sian Berry for EggMag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...